Use a Can Of Food To Build Your Bones
Sometimes, the simple things in life are the most effective. That’s why I always try to find new ways to apply this principle to bone health. And guess what: you really don’t need a lot of special supplies or equipment to boost your health and build your bones. In fact, the bone-building exercise I’m going to show you today just requires two cans of food!
But first, before I show you how to do this exercise, here’s a brief recap of why it’s so effective at building your bones.
The Density Training Method
Most exercise programs apply a cookie-cutter approach. But striving to reach a standard that does not meet your unique health needs can actually result in injury.
You see, no two people are exactly alike, which is why I believe that exercise is most effective when it can be customized with your individual needs in mind. This is particularly true when it comes to building your bones.
With the Density Training Method, you’re in control – you can do as many or as few repetitions as you can handle, and rest for as long as you need to within a certain time frame. It’s based on the concept that short bursts of intense exercise, with a rest in between sets, increase bone density better than prolonged exercise. And best of all, no special equipment is required.
How the Density Training Method Builds Bones
When bones are subjected to pressure from muscle tension and gravity, they respond by building up more bone. With the Density Training Method you exert healthy pressure on your bones, which in turn helps them become naturally denser and stronger.
Today, I want to share one of the exercises based on this method. It’s called…
The Lateral Raise
This resistance exercise targets the bones in your shoulders, as well as the muscles in your shoulders and deltoids. It also helps improve your posture. Plus all it takes is just 5 minutes. The only “special equipment” you need are two cans of food (or if you prefer, free weights that you can lift comfortably). Here’s how to do it.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Hold a can of food or a free weight in each hand.
3. Begin with your arms straight down at your sides. Lift your arms straight out to the side until they’re straight out from the shoulders. Use your shoulder muscles to create the action, not your hands or the momentum from the movement.
4. Lower your arms.
5. Repeat 12 times, and then rest for at least 10 seconds. Repeat this pattern at your own pace until the 5 minutes are up.
You’ll find exercises like this and many, many more in…
The Densercise eBook System
This exclusive, four-week system contains the most effective exercises that increase bone density. Here’s why it works, and what makes the Densercise eBook System uniquely effective:
- Densercise exercises target key areas that are prone to fracture, such as the hips, wrists, spine, and ankles.
- Its easy-to-download digital format means you can get started right away.
- Thanks to the Density Training Method, the exercises are customizable to your fitness level.
- There’s no guesswork on how to do each move because when you get Densercise, you also get the Online Video Collection, where I demonstrate each move.
- You don’t need to invest in costly exercise machines that take up a lot of storage space.
- Besides strengthening and building your bones, Densercise tones your muscles to help you achieve a youthful look.
- All it takes is 15 minutes a day, 3 times a week.
- And when you order today, you’ll also get the Densercise Eating Guide, packed with healthy eating tips to maximize your bone-building results.
Here’s to your strong and healthy bones!