As Seen On
From: Vivian Goldschmidt, MA
If you’ve been diagnosed with osteoporosis and osteopenia, you’re not alone. Did you know that according to the National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), osteoporosis and osteopenia are a “major public health threat” affecting almost 58 million women and men in the United States?1 This means that almost 60 percent of adults aged 50 or older are at risk of fracturing a bone.1 And the NOF predicts that by the year 2020, half of the American population older than 50 will have osteoporosis or osteopenia.2
But I’m here to show you that…
Osteoporosis and osteopenia are not diseases.
That’s right! This is what the pharmaceutical companies pray you never find out. Take a look at the official definition of osteoporosis:
Osteoporosis is a progressive metabolic bone disease that decreases bone density (bone mass per unit volume), with deterioration of bone structure. Skeletal weakness leads to fractures with minor or inapparent trauma, particularly in the thoracic and lumbar spine, wrist, and hip (called fragility fractures).” 4
What’s really incredible is that most people don’t even know that before 1994 this wasn’t the definition of osteoporosis at all. You see, before the year 1994, you actually had to fracture a bone from minimal impact to be diagnosed with osteoporosis.3
So who changed the old definition and why? And why the recent boom in osteoporosis or osteopenia?
Well, I have the answer for you. But first let me tell you about…
The chilling day that changed my life…
I remember the exact day: It was August of 2004. Summer was in full swing here in South Florida. My three sons were enjoying care-free days floating in the pool with friends. Life couldn’t be better.
Just having turned 50, I scheduled my first-ever bone density test. After all, that’s what women my age do.
I remember sitting in the cold room, waiting to hear the results from my doctor. I’m an optimist and kept reassuring myself that everything will be okay.
But what the doctor said shocked me to my very core. He was holding the results and they showed that I had osteoporosis. Then, without saying much, handed me a prescription for Fosamax to ‘treat’ my osteoporosis.
At this point I was holding back tears; I would not accept this.
Thanks to my background in nutritional sciences and biochemistry I already knew that I wanted to avoid taking prescription drugs at all cost. So I didn’t know what to do. But I did know I had to do something, very fast, before my condition would worsen. I needed an alternative osteoporosis treatment.
And as I was thinking about it, I asked myself: Before I start taking the osteoporosis drugs with potentially dangerous side-effects, why don’t I consider what it is I want… and don’t want… in an osteoporosis treatment.
So first, I began thinking about what I DON’T want in a osteoporosis treatment.
- I don’t want to take prescription drugs because of the known (and even worse, unknown) side effects.
- I don’t want to have to do time consuming exercises.
- I don’t want to take costly osteoporosis pills and still fracture a bone.
- I don’t want to live with pain.
- I don’t want to follow an impossible osteoporosis diet.
- I don’t want to lose height and bone density.
- I don’t want to have to buy expensive osteoporosis equipment.
- I don’t want to lose my independence and mobility.
- I don’t want to live with fear and anxiety because of osteoporosis
Then, I began thinking about what I DO want in an osteoporosis treatment.
- I want an all natural osteoporosis treatment that works.
- I want to reverse osteoporosis without taking any drugs.
- I want to find out the real truth about osteoporosis.
- I want to increase my bone density scores naturally.
- I want to reverse bone loss with no negative side effects.
- I want to live a worry-free, long and happy life.
- I want to get to the bottom of WHY I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. Why were my bones getting weaker?
- I want a proven Osteoporosis remedy that’s based on reliable scientific research.
And do you know what? I tore up the small prescription paper and never turned back… I, like you, am a fighter. And after hundreds of hours of research…
I discovered the perfect natural treatment for bone loss.
It’s true, and here’s how it happened: You see, this diagnosis turned out to be a blessing in disguise. It led me to embark on what would be a long and fascinating journey – to learn the truth about our bone health.
Taking advantage of my science background, I started researching osteoporosis and osteopenia.
I discovered ignored scientific studies proving that bone loss can be reversed easily. Much to my amazement, I quickly began to realize that the way mainstream medicine treats this condition is all wrong.
But here’s the most important thing I uncovered from all my research: bone loss is not inevitable, and no miracle drug will stop it without harmful side-effects. We can take control of our bone health and by following a simple plan we can successfully improve our bone density.
I took all the scientific data I compiled, including hundreds of journal studies and medical research papers, and devised my own personal bone health action plan. I immediately began to follow through with my plan and was thrilled when I got back my second bone density results less than a year later.
My bone density score improved by 20% without ever taking any drugs!*
I took control of my bone health and it felt so good. I soon began sharing my story with others.
And since then, thousands of people have taken control of their bone health and have reversed osteoporosis without taking drugs.
Osteoporosis drugs exposed.
According Dr. Herbert Fleisch, the Swiss researcher who pioneered the use of bisphophonates to treat osteoporosis, “Bisphosphonates were used in industry, mainly as corrosion inhibitors or as complexing agents in the textile, fertilizer, and oil industries”.6
Would you put those “corrosion inhibitors” in your body? So it’s not a shock that most people cannot tolerate these drugs.
The most common side effects of osteoporosis drugs such as Actonel®, Boniva®, Fosamax®, Reclast®, Aclasta®, Forteo®, Evista®, Protelos®, Miacalcin®, Fortical® are:
Why are these drugs so widely prescribed in the first place?
Reason #1: Has your doctor ever done this to you?
Some doctors use a typical scare tactic to convince their patients to take drugs for osteoporosis or osteopenia. Your doctor might say to you, “If you don’t take this osteoporosis drug (Fosamax, Boniva, Actonel, Evista, Reclast, Forteo, Protelos, etc.) , one day you’ll fall, break a hip, end up in a wheel chair… and die.” Unfortunately, in many cases the shock of the diagnosis and the fear involved prevent patients from asking the right questions… and they leave with nothing but an uneasy feeling and a prescription.
Reason #2: Drug Companies Are In a Race Against Time
Drug companies protect their drugs from their competitors with patents. That’s why they need to sell as much of their new osteoporosis drugs as possible before the patents expire. Once they expire, the cheaper generic versions are made available, and that translates into billions of dollars of lost revenue.
Reason #3: The Little Known Link Between Big Pharma and Advertising
The annual marketing budget for drug companies worldwide is nearly double than that of research and development. In other words, for every $1 they spend in researching and developing new drugs, they spend $2 in advertisements. So where do they get the money to pay for their astronomical marketing budget? You guessed it! From sales of their existing patented drugs. How incredible!
The mainstream media are catching up to Save Our Bones… slowly.
Take a look at the screen shots above. Major media outlets such as The New York Times, NBC, ABC, are finally running stories with headlines like “Drugs to Build Bones May Weaken Them” and “Does Popular Drug Cause Broken Bones?” The mainstream media are finally beginning to catch up with us.
What the big pharmaceutical companies do not want you to know.
- Osteoporosis is not a disease but rather it’s the body trying to correct an imbalance. And there’s one simple thing you can do to correct this imbalance. More on this later…
- Osteoporosis is not inevitable. Anyone can easily prevent and reverse it without taking drugs. Actually, a 2006 report by the Mayo Clinic says that over 37% of women older than 50 don’t meet the true criteria of osteoporosis and are wrongfully diagnosed!5 Are you one of them?
- The active ingredient in prescription osteoporosis drugs (Fosamax, Actonel, Boniva) is a bisphosphonate. That’s just a fancy name for a common ingredient used in laundry detergents, fertilizers, and industrial lubricants.6 Would you put those in your body?
- For every 100 people that are taking the drugs, 10 may get osteonecrosis of the jaw—a painful condition that causes the jawbone to become infected, rot, eventually die and leads to partial or complete loss of the jawbone.
- According to a recent article by Consumer Affairs (February 2007), Merck, the maker of Fosamax, has put aside $48 million to set up a defense fund for lawsuits related to the debilitating side-effects of Fosamax.7 Does Merck know something that the general public doesn’t?
- Your bones are “living” tissue, that can regenerate and strengthen themselves, as long as you know what to do. In fact 5-10% of all our bone tissue is renewed during one year! Bisphophonates, such as Fosamax, Actonel, Boniva, Reclast, etc. stop new bone from forming and leave you with old dried-up and brittle bones that are more prone to fracture. Yes, your bones may be harder and denser, but they are also dry and brittle.
- Top researchers have found that osteoporosis medicines can make bones more fragile, actually increasing the risk of fractures. “Many people believe that these drugs are bone builders, but the evidence shows they are actually bone hardeners and bones could become brittle,” wrote Dr. Susan M. Ott in the Annals of Internal Medicine in 2004.8 Picture bending a dry hard twig or a moist and flexible one—which one would break first?
- There’s one simple thing you can do to completely prevent and even reverse osteoporosis and it has nothing to do with taking dangerous drugs or supplements, changing your lifestyle, doing weird exercises, or following impossible diets.
To sum it up for you, osteoporosis drugs may cause more harm than good. That’s why I spent countless hours developing my revolutionary all natural, drug-free osteoporosis solution and followed it myself… and I’m living proof that it worked.
In fact, it worked so well, that I was compelled to share what I did with others who are also looking for simple and natural ways to reverse osteoporosis and osteopenia . So I developed the Osteoporosis Reversal Program to reveal exactly that in a clear step-by-step format.
The revolutionary program that reverses osteoporosis in three easy steps.
The Osteoporosis Reversal Program reverses osteoporosis in three easy steps using the RESTORE principle.
It is filled with breakthrough, yet simple to understand nutritional, exercise, and lifestyle solutions that are proven to increase bone density naturally. The ‘Actions!’ outlined at the end of the chapters show you exactly what to do and are all backed by over 100 scientific sources.
Implementing just a handful of the ‘Actions!’ is guaranteed to improve your bone density so that you don’t have to live with osteoporosis any longer.
The program will guide you effortlessly through the three steps. In step 1 of the program you’ll ‘RETHINK’ your bone health. Then in step 2 you’ll discover how to ‘STOP’ the bone thieves. And then in step 3 you’ll know how to ‘REBUILD’ your bones.
Read what world renowned Dr. Robert B. Salter had to say about the Osteoporosis Reversal Program.
Having read the Osteoporosis Reversal Program by Vivian Goldschmidt MA, I am pleased to recommend it as essential for all persons involved with preventing and treating osteoporosis.”
Dr. Robert B. Salter, MD, CC, OOnt, FRSC, FRCSC, FACS, Canada
Dr. Salter (December 15, 1924 to May 10, 2010) was a world renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, professor, author, scientist and was named one of the 10 most outstanding scientists of the past 80 years by the University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine.
Better bones in just three short weeks…
Week 1 of the Osteoporosis Reversal Program (chapters 1-3) is crucial as it paves the way to your bone density increase. This step alone will give you the peace of mind you’ve been looking for. Week 1 reveals:
- The true definition of osteoporosis, based on my revolutionary findings, that proves it is not a disease.
- The small change that was made “behind the scenes” to create the osteoporosis epidemic we have today – and what you can do to not be a part of it.
- What men need to know about osteoporosis.
- The “Fingernail Window” method. Your fingernails are “windows” to your bone health. Learn how to read them and you’ll get an inside glimpse of your true bone health.
- Why you must ask your doctor this question BEFORE you get your next bone scan to avoid being misdiagnosed. Millions won’t ask this question and may end up with a wrong diagnosis – you won’t be one of them.
- And much more…
Next, in Week 2 (chapters 4-9) you’ll know exactly what’s causing your bone loss. The best part is that you’ll finally discover how easy it is get rid of these “bone thieves.” Week 2 reveals:
- The long-forgotten “bone-smart” way of combining foods that will immediately stop bone loss in its tracks.
- Why table salt may be jeopardizing your bone health and why sea salt is the bone-smart replacement.
- The types of antacids that sabotage your bone health because they prevent you from absorbing important minerals and vitamins.
- Why dairy products drain calcium from your bones and leave them more prone to fracture
- Why a visit to the dentist while on Osteoporosis drugs can be extremely dangerous.
- One beverage you must stay away from if you want to have healthy bones (and it’s not milk).
- Three warning signals that are your body’s way of telling you that the Osteoporosis drugs are causing harm.
- Why combining certain foods can be devastating to your bone health and actually make your osteoporosis worse.
- Exactly what you need to know if you took osteoporosis drugs and want to stop. Yes, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
- And much more…
In Week 3 (chapters 10-15) you’ll find your bone health action plan. Everything is included, from the Foundation Foods that nourish your bones (you may already have them in your kitchen) to the widely available Foundation Supplements that accelerate your bone density increase. Plus, you’ll read about little known studies showing how small steps, such as a breathing technique, can give you big and positive results. Week 3 reveals:
- The Foundation Foods that are proven to build healthy bones (you may already have them at home).
- How “Wolff’s Law of Bone Formation” reveals the proper and safe way to exercise for your bones. Exercise the wrong way, and you could be wasting your time.
- How breathing properly triggers faster bone density growth.
- A crucial mineral your doctor may never tell you about . This multitasking mineral is calcium’s best friend and is involved in over 300 essential body functions. Without it, you’ll be wasting your time and money taking calcium.
- The super antioxidant you’ll find in certain fruits and vegetables that “awakens” the “sleeping” bone building cells you already have in your body to maximize bone density increases.
- Why leaving a window slightly open while you sleep can speed up bone building overnight.
- The four key elements your bones need.
- The one essential vitamin and antioxidant you desperately need to replenish after taking osteoporosis drugs. Common osteoporosis drugs block the production of this amazing nutrient, vital to every cell in your body.
- How polyphenols found in fruits such as apples and grapes supercharge your bone building success.
- How implementing just some of this information guarantees your bone density increase.
- And much more…
Backed by over 100 scientific sources.
I really want you to join the thousands who are naturally building their bone density with the Osteoporosis Reversal Program. That’s why I’ve made it as easy and risk-free as possible for you to get this program and prove to yourself that it will improve your bones and your life.
This is your opportunity to revolutionize your bone health and to get the results you’ve been looking for.
You’ve already made it all the way to this part of the letter, so I know you are committed to your health.
But ultimately it’s your choice. How much is your health worth to you?
Will you continue doing what you’ve done until now… or will you start building strong and healthy bones naturally.
Are you going to continue taking dangerous drugs and fear their side effects… or are you going to let nature help you build strong and healthy bones naturally.
Will you continue to live with the fear of falling and breaking a bone.. . or will you live happily with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your bones are strong and flexible.
Read some of the success stories below and I look forward to hearing yours soon.
Over 336 easy to understand pages.
We made sure to make the Osteoporosis Reversal Program as readable as possible. Each chapter in the Blueprint ends with convenient “Let’s Summarize”, “What This Means To You”, or “Action!” sections, so that it’s even easier to take immediate action.
Everything you need to discover which foods build bone density most effectively, the effortless lifestyle modifications that you can make today, which supplements to take and their exact dosages and a lot more.
All the the information is in one place in an easy-to-follow format so that you can get results fast.
Here’s what you get with your
Osteoporosis Reversal Program
The first component of the Osteoporosis Reversal Program is the Blueprint. This is the cornerstone of the program which reveals the simple steps you need to take that will rebuild your bones naturally.
It’s 177 pages full of simple and sensible “Action Steps” you can take that are all backed by over 100 scientific sources. Here’s a sneak peak at the chapters:
- Chapter 1: Osteoporosis: A Great Name For A Disease, Except, It’s Not A Disease
- Chapter 2: No Study Aid Available: Why So Many Fail The Bone Density Test
- Chapter 3: Make No Bones About It: The Importance Of Bone Density Is Greatly Overestimated
- Chapter 4: The Dangers Of Drugs Used To Treat Osteoporosis: Witch’s Brew Or Panacea?
- Chapter 5: Doctors, R.R. Reynolds, And Common Sense: Eat, Smoke, And Be Merry
- Chapter 6: The Myths Of The USDA Dietary Recommendations
- Chapter 7: Don’t Be Surprised: Modern Diets Create Modern Health Problems
- Chapter 8: Stop The Bone Thieves With Proper Food Combinations
- Chapter 9: The Bone Health Success Chart
- Chapter 10: Foundation Supplements: Nourish Your Bones
- Chapter 11: Foundation Foods: Your Food Is Your Medicine
- Chapter 12: Antioxidants: Undercover Bone Builders
- Chapter 13: Exercise Often But Exercise Caution
- Chapter 14: Relax And Have Fun
- Chapter 15: Believe In Yourself, Believe In Your Bones
Once you’ve finished reading the Blueprint, you are ready to roll up your sleeves and get started. Rest assured that the Calendar is here to help you every step of the way. Here’s how it works:
To make it easier for you to incorporate the new nutritional and life- style elements into your daily life, the Calendar spreads the Program for you over a period of 3 weeks. No need to get overwhelmed try- ing to figure out where to begin. The Calendar eases you into the Program, so that by the end of Week 3, you’ll be implementing all the Osteoporosis Reversal Program components.
Inside you’ll find over 170 osteoporosis terms with easy to understand definitions. The Glossary is a great refresher for you that explains key osteoporosis terminology. It is sure to become your ‘Osteoporosis Dictionary.’
Inside you’ll find delicious and easy to prepare bone-healthy recipes that follow the program guidelines. From quick breakfast delights to sit-down breakfast staples, soups, sandwiches, and entrees, these arenʼt your typical recipes. All the mouth-watering meals are perfectly balanced for your optimal bone health. Some of the recipes include:
- Autumn Harvest Soup
- Lawrence of Arabia Cereal
- Spinach Croquettes
- Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
- Fettuccini Riviera
- And more
Inside, you’ll discover how water is the missing link to your bone health. The water you drink can make or break your bone health… that’s why I was surprised to discover that mainstream medicine doesn’t address this issue. Join me as together we explore the the missing link to your bone health. You’ll also discover…
- The chemical lurking in your water that increases bone fractures – especially hip fractures.
- The simple way to check if your water contains this chemical.
- The inexpensive way to filter out this and other dreaded chemicals from your water. Don’t waste your money on other filters, pitchers, etc.
- Stay away from this type of tea if you want to build healthy bones and keep them that way. Don’t worry, there are plenty of bone healthy teas you can drink.
- Simple solutions to minimize your exposure to toxic chemicals while in the shower.
- And a lot more.
Doctor Dialogues reveals highly effective communication techniques so that you can to establish an open and honest and eye-to-eye dialogue with your doctor. You’ll get an inside look at doctors’ psychology gained from my years of experience and research. Armed with this information, you won’t hesitate to share with your doctor your natural bone health plan – and won’t ruin the important relationship you have with him or her. You’ll also discover…
- How to match your doctor to the five doctor personality profiles and how to best communicate with each type.
- Sample dialogues with each personality type so you’ll be ready for your next visit with your doctor.
- Why your doctor hasn’t shared the NATURAL way to reverse osteoporosis (you may be shocked).
- A study you can mention to your doctor that proves you are in the majority when seeking alternative, non-drug related solutions to osteoporosis.
- And much more.
- Quick Start Guide: Tells you exactly how to use the program effectively, and in what order, so that you can get the maximum benefit from it. Think of it as the road-map to your bone health success.
- Foundation Foods Checklist: This is great to take with you to the grocery store or to place on your fridge as a reminder to take advantage of nature’s bone building bounty. It’s like having a bone health shopping list – and I promise you that the Foundation Foods are not expensive or hard to find, and you may already have many of them in your kitchen.
- Foundation Supplements Checklist: Take all the confusion out of choosing supplements. Here you’ll know exactly which supplements to take to accelerate your bone building and their exact dosages.
- Cheat Sheets: This is the Osteoporosis Reversal Program at a glance. In these sheets, I’ve captured the most important information from the program so that you can have all the knowledge at your finger tips. It’s also a great go-to guide when you want a chapter by chapter refresher.
- Action Sheets: It’s a list of the most important things you can do to make sure you stay on track with the program. They will become your own bone health to-do list.
- Success Sheets: This is the core technique of the Program, so I included it in reference sheets for you.
- Weekly Progress Tracking Tool: This is an easy way to track your progress on a weekly basis so you know where you stand each and every step of the way. It’s your personal bone health report card.
BONUS! 44 Bone Health Do’s And Don’ts
44 Bone Health Do’s and Don’ts helps you to clearly distinguish between right and the wrong when you’re building your bones naturally. It’ll become your bone-health companion.
Get the Osteoporosis Reversal Program Now and Get All the Supplemental Bonuses FREE!
$297.00 for only $67
Click on the images below to view sample pages from the Osteoporosis Reversal Program.
60 Day Money Back Guarantee!
We want you to be 100% satisfied or your money back! If you’re not satisfied with the Osteoporosis Reversal Program for any reason, please contact us (via email) within 60 days for a full, prompt, and courteous refund — no questions asked.
They Did It. And So Can You.
My bone density has increased by 16.4% and I’m absolutely thrilled”
Pamela Ward, UKIndividual results may vary
After a year of following the Osteoporosis Reversal Program, I increased my bone density and now have a normal reading!”
Melanie Haas, Buffalo, New YorkIndividual results may vary
Today my bone scan says in big bold writing “NORMAL” I cannot begin to thank you for all the help and advice that you have given me over the last few years!”
Lorraine LockertIndividual results may vary
Having read the excellent program entitled the Osteoporosis Reversal Program, by Vivian Goldschmidt MA, I am pleased to recommend it as essential reading for all persons involved with preventing and treating osteoporosis.”
Dr. Robert B. Salter, MD, World renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, professor, author, scientist.
I had a bone density in 2009 and HAD osteoporosis, with Vivan’s help I improved my bone density by 16 percent. Now I finally did a saliva test and I have adrenal fatigue which is lots of stress for long periods of time. I am working with a wonderful Dr. and hopes to get me well in about 6 months without drugs, just supplements and the right diet. I believe if my adrenal was normal I wouldn’t have osteoporosis. Vivian is so right about getting your stress under control. My blood test never showed that the the adrenal was abnormal, saliva test is the most concise.”
Pat, submitted on 10/15/2012
Individual results may vary
Hello, I just turned 59. I have your book and exercise plan. After following the plan in your book for the last 6 months (just started the exercise plan), my bone density test last month showed NORMAL from having had osteopenia for the last 6 years. Thank you. Your advise just makes sense to me. Thank you for shining the light on this subject. I plan to continue with the plan and taking the suggested supplements.”
Linda Schultz, submitted on 11/10/2012
Individual results may vary
2012 was the year I reclaimed my bones thanks to the Save our Bones program. I didn’t follow it strictly. But it gave me the information I needed. I went from having severe osteoporosis of the spine in Sept 2011 …to osteopenia in Sept 2012. The program helped me to learn about the bad drugs the Dr wanted me to take. I will continue to follow the program the rest of my life. I am a 78 year old lady. I feel better then I did a year ago, and will always be thankful that I had the information to heal my bones.”
Ann C., submitted on 12/31/2012
Individual results may vary
Your Questions Answered
You’ll get the latest edition of the Osteoporosis Reversal Program plus all bonuses!
Blueprint, Calendar, Glossary, Recipe Sampler, Missing Link, Doctor Dialogues, Quick Start Guide, Cheat Sheets, Action Sheets, Success Sheets, Foundation Supplements Checklist, Foundation Foods Checklist, Weekly Progress Tracking Tool, plus 44 Bone Health Do’s and Don’ts.
All this in a convenient instant digital delivery so you can get started right away.
What is the Blueprint?
The Blueprint is the core of the Osteoporosis Reversal Program that shows you step-by-step how to naturally rebuild your bones and get rid of osteoporosis. It consists of 15 chapters along with a bibliography, where you’ll find all the scientific studies in alphabetical order.
Does my order of the Osteoporosis Reversal Program include a money-back guarantee?
Yes! You’ll get a 60-Day No-Questions Asked Money-Back Guarantee.
What types of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and you can now also order using your Amazon.com account!
Yes. The Program is designed to help your bones regain their density and strength whether you’ve taken osteoporosis drugs in the past or not.
I was diagnosed with osteopenia, not osteoporosis. Can the Osteoporosis Reversal Program help me?
Absolutely! The Program is a drug-free solution to reverse bone loss and to nourish your bones to prevent fractures, regardless of the quantity of bone density decrease. In fact, the Program also helps prevent osteopenia and osteoporosis!
I don’t have a science background. Could I still follow the Osteoporosis Reversal Program without difficulty?
While the Program is backed by many scientific sources, it is written in an easy-to-understand style that clearly explains everything you need to deal with your bone health in a drug-free way.
Does the Osteoporosis Reversal Program require that I buy exotic supplements or hard-to-find herbs and/or remedies?
Not at all. In fact, the core of the Program is based on everyday foods you can find at any grocery store and supplements that you may even already have (but may need to adjust the dosages).
How can I order the Osteoporosis Reversal Program?
Simply click the ‘Add to Cart’ button at the bottom of this page and fill out the order form to complete your order. You’ll get instant access to the digital downloads (PDF files). And rest assured that all your information is safe and secure. The entire transaction takes place on a secure server using the latest available technology.
3 Assessment of fracture risk and its application to screening for postmenopausal osteoporosis. Report of a WHO Study Group. World Health Organ Tech Rep Ser 1994; 843:1-129.
5 Mauck K.F. , Clarke B. L. “Diagnosis, Screening, Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis.” Mayo Clinic Proceedings. Volume 81, Issue 5, Pages 662-672 , May 2006.
6 Fleisch. “‘Bisphosphonates: Mechanisms of Action.” Endocrine Reviews. 9(1): 80 –100.1998.
8 Ott, S. New Treatments for Brittle Bones, Annals of Internal Medicine, 141 (2004): 406-407 [letter].
Osteoporosis Reversal Program
- Recipe Sampler
- Missing Link
- Doctor Dialogues
- Quick Start Guide
- Cheat Sheets
- Action Sheets
- Success Sheets
- Foundation Supplements Checklist
- Foundation Foods Checklist
- Weekly Progress Tracking Tool
- BONUS! 44 Bone Health Do’s and Don’ts
- 60-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Instant digital delivery
* If at any time within the first year you’re not 100% satisfied with the program, please contact us (via email) for a for a full, prompt, and courteous refund — no questions asked.
Individual results may vary.